Aesthetically Attractive, Roller blinds are a great choice if you are after a window covering that is beautiful in its simplicity. This is because they fit very closely to the window frames and do not have a lot of excess fabric. Roller blinds can also be made with a wide range of a selection of fabrics including translucent fabrics, sunscreen fabrics, and black out fabrics. Of course, the fabrics are available in a range of colors and patterns so you can choose the one that suits your home best to your taste.
Why Roller Blinds?
- Roller blinds generally give a modern, trendy and stylish look to enhance the aesthetic beauty of your home.
- Convenient to use, easy to install, maintain and clean. You must use the right fabrics for your blinds. For example, if to be placed in kitchen windows, you need a fabric that would allow some light to pass through so you can enjoy the natural sunlight while spending time in the kitchen.
- Roller blinds are used as insulators or help control glare and temperature inside a room or house. Roller blinds can be placed in many different areas such as homes, schools, clinics, offices & etc.
STYLE BASIC 3%/5% SPECIFICATIONS
With all the benefits, certifications, and technical specifications you have come to expect, SheerWeave BASIC is uniquely designed for the demanding and competitive commercial market and is an ideal choice for your spec-driven projects. A more robust fiber-glass core yarn gives SheerWeave BASIC the added durability high traffic areas and public spaces require. Suitable for all types of interior window shade applications, SheerWeave BASIC is an economical alternative to traditional solar screen fabrics. BASIC 3% has exceptional sound absorbing performance for an added acoustical benefit. SheerWeave BASIC fabrics can also be used in exterior shading systems.
Sunscreen Fabric (SERIES 3000)
- Composition : 30% POLYESTER- 70% PVC
- Fabric width : 200/250
- FABRIC THICKNESS: 0.55 + 5% UV-A : 96.51% UV B : 94.62%
- FABRIC COUNT : 48 ENDS H48 PICKS
- TENSILE STRENGTH: ONE DIRECTION (IB) : 328.9 ONE DIRECTION (IB) : 410.6
- OPENNESS FACTOR : NET 5-7%
- LIGHT FASTNESS : (AATCC 16-2003) CLASS 4.5 (AFTER 80AFU)
- FLAMMABILITY : SAMP.E MEETS THE REQUIREMENT PRESCRBED IN CPAI-84 : 1995 SECTION 6
Blackout Fabric (Series 1000)
- Composition: 2Piy Plasticized PVC – 1 Piy 100% Fiber Glass
- Darkining: 100%
- Grammage: 480 G/M2 +%
- Thickness: 0.36+5%
- Tolerance: (+) (-)5% For All Measures
After sales service
Sales agents reply to your inquiries almost immediately.
Italian made as well as Spanish products, Fast installation
On all products for a minimum of 1 year up to 5 years on some products.