What are Bi Folding PVC Doors?
A folding PVC door is a door that is made up of folding sections (Slats) that fold to one side of the doorway as needed.
Folding doors are perfect for spanning small to large openings and they really do help to create the feeling of bringing the outdoors into the home due to the fact that they fold away so easily when opened and have the option of inserting large glass panels in the slats if you wish to create a feeling of openness even when the door is fully closed.
Benefits of PVC folding doors:
- PVC will not corrode, rot, warp or fade, as well it is unbelievably low maintenance.
- Your folding PVC door will never need to be painted or varnished; all it will need is the occasional spot cleaning with a wet towel to keep it looking brand new. PVC doors are also fully recyclable which is great for the environment.
- You may be surprised to hear it but folding doors that are made from PVC are actually incredibly energy efficient. This is due not only to the thermal properties of the frame but the fact that the doors use double glazing or even triple glazing in the glass areas. This means that the home stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter as the glass does not transmit heat as easily saving you money on your energy bills.
- As well as being an excellent thermal insulator, the double glazing also acts as a good sound insulator, so that your home’s interior is more quite.
Sunscreen Fabric (SERIES 3000)
- Composition : 30% POLYESTER- 70% PVC
- Fabric width : 200/250
- FABRIC THICKNESS: 0.55 + 5% UV-A : 96.51% UV B : 94.62%
- FABRIC COUNT : 48 ENDS H48 PICKS
- TENSILE STRENGTH: ONE DIRECTION (IB) : 328.9 ONE DIRECTION (IB) : 410.6
- OPENNESS FACTOR : NET 5-7%
- LIGHT FASTNESS : (AATCC 16-2003) CLASS 4.5 (AFTER 80AFU)
- FLAMMABILITY : SAMP.E MEETS THE REQUIREMENT PRESCRBED IN CPAI-84 : 1995 SECTION 6
After sales service
Sales agents reply to your inquiries almost immediately.
Italian made as well as Spanish products, Fast installation
On all products for a minimum of 1 year up to 5 years on some products.